december sales

so far  0    but i just listed  ..........

Message 1 of 78
Latest reply
77 REPLIES 77

Re: december sales

138 - been a good week, but then isn't it always at this time of year?

not sure if we'll top last years Dec though, which would prob make this month the only month we haven't beaten last years total... a bit strange but still making good money so can't complain ๐Ÿ™‚

What I CAN complain about is my knee which I fractured playing basketball last night... but I'll leave it at that!

Message 61 of 78
Latest reply

13 so far with this week going well so far. Starting to push our luck for pre-Xmas delivery though.

Just doing our bit to save the world from humans
Message 62 of 78
Latest reply

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 63 of 78
Latest reply

calsof
Community Member

What I CAN complain about is my knee which I fractured playing basketball last night... but I'll leave it at that!

Ouch

Sorry,back on topic-I have no comment
Message 64 of 78
Latest reply

50 ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 65 of 78
Latest reply

new for ebay. just 95 days. Dec sales 118. lucky number. i like

Message 66 of 78
Latest reply

2 so far ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 67 of 78
Latest reply

348  so far.

Message 68 of 78
Latest reply

Nothing for days. A few days ago a $1 item sold. I get breaks for days with zero and I have sales on galore. But I have to admit I am only offering about half what I usually do each nov-jan. Still I have noticed a huge lapse in customers since post office postage went up in satchel bags and dont know how to use click and send.,.. will have to learn I think, may make a difference!

Photobucket
Message 69 of 78
Latest reply

Nothing for days. A few days ago a $1 item sold. I get breaks for days with zero and I have sales on galore. But I have to admit I am only offering about half what I usually do each nov-jan. Still I have noticed a huge lapse in customers since post office postage went up in satchel bags and dont know how to use click and send.,.. will have to learn I think, may make a difference!

Didn't you start multiple threads about closing your store?

Glad to see you changed your mind ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 70 of 78
Latest reply