did not get my full selling limit?

rhysy87
Community Member

ok so I rang Ebay on the 1st because my selling limit of 330 had not clicked over and they said it happens on the 2nd going on US time, but the think is I only got around 150 on the second, has this happened to anyone else? thanks.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

No.

But eBay apparently works on US Pacific time, which is about 16 hours behind us.

And it is now the 8th so the issue is no longer an issue.

I have 100 on this ID and unlimited on my main one, so I don't encounter this 'problem'.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Um yes it is an issue, I only received half my selling limit, how is that not an issue?
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

The real issue is the listing limits, imo.

Maybe you need to talk to eBay about it rather than ask members who probably don't have the same issue?

As I said, I haven't encountered this issue, so it is fair to say, from my POV, it is not an eBay issue, per se.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@rhysy87 wrote:
Um yes it is an issue, I only received half my selling limit, how is that not an issue?

If you had listings carry over from the previous month, then it will seem like you didn't get your full quota. This month, I have a selling limit of 360 items or $7,500. I had 131 listings carry over from June, so I can only list another 219 items for July as 131 have already been used. I am non store and only have auctions, but I'm guessing it would be the same for stores.....where listings carry over?

Do the amount of listings you currently have (406) added to what it says you can list equal your monthly limit?

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply