do you think as I do that there are more dodgy Sellers now than 12 months ago ?

I have been having alot of strange occurrances with Sellers on ebay lately,thankfully I have not lost money yet.

As a result I probably will close my account which for me is a bit of a shame because I do enjoy the selling process as well as the shopping therepy. I think I was becoming a good seller always considering the buyer as supreme in the transaction and trating the accordingly. I could go on and on about the bad ones,which is an increasing number.Thanks for all the good ones out there doing their level best and I don't mean the professional Sellers. Spoof email has increased and reported but it still comes, I believe there are insider shananagins occurring between mates.organised gazumping of bids. That sort of thing is very hard to stop, so put your best bid in and forget it until the auction is over. Just a thought.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

do you think as I do that there are more dodgy Sellers now than 12 months ago ?

I find more overseas sellers to be dodgy now, but still think there are bargains to be had here.

I also feel sales are not as frequent due to more sellers, however considering the coverage one gets here, it's second to none.

In short, I try to stick with Aussie sellers.

image host
Message 2 of 2
Latest reply