don’t have details to previous payout account

tri-57670
Community Member

hi i have just sold an item on ebay but i cannot receive payouts because i dont have the details to the bank account used for that. i’m pretty sure i might have made a typo when writing the account number and i cannot change it as i need that account information to add the new one. any ideas?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You are joking, aren't you?

You want fellow eBayers on a public board to provide you with the details of the bank account that is associated with your eBay account...?

Do you realise what this sounds like? It has the smell of a scam. I instinctively cannot believe what you have posted, for reasons that I will highlight in red below.

Furthermore...

• No one here will give you such information.
  • No one here can give you such information.
  • No one here even has that information. (We're not eBay.)
  • Your bank account is your responsibility.

But... the nitty gritty...

You are a new seller. Have you signed up to Managed Payments? Have you provided your photo ID with the exact same details (including spelling) as in your eBay account? (ID verification.) Have you also verified your bank account by either logging in with your bank credentials OR using the microdeposit method?

If you have not done these things, you will never be paid.

If you have done these things, you should certainly know your bank account, and it won't be possible for you to have made an error because had the details contained an error in the bank account number, it would never have been verified.

Additional note: as a new seller, your funds will be on hold for 30 days even when you've been verified.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

And to add to the countess comment,  you don't need to know the old bank account number to put in a new one.  Just delete it, and add a new one.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

If it was a matter of a typo,  the bank account would never have been verified in the first place

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply