eBay changes

Just noticed two changes today. As previously advised, you can now limit searches to show items with "free returns" only. Tried it on an item which had 107 listings but only 7 when I filtered to show free returns, Also noticed when searching for CDs that the listings show as either new or "pre-owned" rather than the condition (ie very good). The condition still shows when you enter the listing.

Any other changes that you guys have noticed today??

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

eBay changes

I noticed the condition display earlier - new with tags seems to show up as "Brand New", while anything else (New without tags, new with defects etc) shows up as "New (Other)". 

It's odd they'd only display New / pre-owned, since they're refinements anyway, so if someone filters to show only pre-owned, they won't get any extra or useful info from seeing 'pre-owned' in the results - I would have thought the listed condition would be way more useful. 

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

eBay changes

@digital*ghost wrote:

It's odd they'd only display New / pre-owned, since they're refinements anyway, so if someone filters to show only pre-owned, they won't get any extra or useful info from seeing 'pre-owned' in the results - I would have thought the listed condition would be way more useful. 

That's why they haven't put it there as it would then be more useful,(eBay don't work that way as shown by all

the category changes in the past),tease.gif

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply