eBay chat is going "live" on Thursday.

go-tazz
Community Member

Just so that others see it,(Posted by Michelle on Chat with eBay Staff).:

In our first eBay hosted chat we'll be focusing on Returns. 

This is your opportunity to ask the eBay team about the changes announced in Seller Release and the recent launch of ParcelPoint returns. Maybe you want to know how to make the most of, or perhaps better manage, returns on eBay.

We'll open up this thread at 2.30pm on Thursday 20 July and be on hand for an hour to answer your questions.

We look forward to chatting with you then.

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

About the changes announced in Seller Release and the recent launch of ParcelPoint returns.

Only for an hour so don't think other topics will be addressed.

image host
Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

Plus 2.30pm,what time of day do the staff think us hard working members won't be able to chat?

Yes that's right 2.30pm.

C'mon eBay why not when we can all make it lol.

Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

Well it's one way to make sure they don't get too many 'complaints' I guess

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

@enigmabear wrote:

Well it's one way to make sure they don't get too many 'complaints' I guess

I guess they won't have a "chat session" on the "immediate payment" debacle then enigma....................

That would have both buyers and sellers putting the thread into a meltdown. 

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

@eezipeezi888 wrote:

Plus 2.30pm,what time of day do the staff think us hard working members won't be able to chat?

Yes that's right 2.30pm.

C'mon eBay why not when we can all make it lol.

I'll be playing golf and I have no intention of becoming part of their free returns policy for change of mind

returns,(it's not viable for me).

Minimum returns cost via Parecelpoint will be $6.95

Also they'll be changing the returns from 3,7 or 14 days to 30 or 60 days,(so allowing the "buyers" more time to

wear/use/break the item before returning them).

Also their statement sounds like there is something in it for them,(isn't it a similar statement that they used

when they "teamed up" with Pitney Bowes?):

We’ve partnered with ParcelPoint to come up with a returns solution that is easy for you and will keep your

buyers happy.

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

I'm not working tomorrow, so I'll be asking why there's yet another way for buyers to rip sellers off. When does the seller get something in their favour? All this is going to do is increase eBay shoplifting and wardrobing. If they think I'm going to sign up, they can get nicked. Thankfully my categories don't generally have shoplifters and wardrobers, but I won't be signing up on principle. It will be my silent protest in support of my fellow sellers who do fall foul to those scumbag buyers.

If they think I'm going to cough up return postage, or any postage for that matter for a change of mind return, just to keep a numpty happy, they can get nicked on that one too.

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

I won't be playing golf but I hope I am safely ticked up in bed dreaming of never seen before high levels of ebay sales with no buyers being less than 100% happy with their buys.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

ticked up in bedpointlaugh.gif

I'm glad it was the i you mistyped.

That t is awfully close to the f on the keyboard.

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

BAWAHAHAHAHAHA!! At least if there was a F instead of a T, it would have bleeped it. Then she'd probably wonder why she was bleeped!

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply