eBay's INR policy

eBay's INR is so biased in favour of the buyer it is not funny.

In our case a buyer opened and INR case on the day eBay advised by which delivery would take place.  I should also add the item did not cost-wise justify sending by a tracking method.

eBay sent us the INR case details and gave us xxx days to resolve the case.

We immediately emailed the buyer to confirm the order was sent the same day as received but due to AusPost delays delivery could take longer than expected.

We heard nothing back and then emailed the buyer every day to see if they had received the item, but the buyer never answered any message.

On the last day of the claim determination period we sent a message to eBay to apprise them of the claim status and what action we had taken to resolve the issue with the buyer.

eBay response was to simply close the case in the buyers favour as we did not provide tracking details.

Guess this is why eBay has a blocked buyer facility?

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

eBay's INR policy

The buyer admitted to the SCAM and when you read all his negative feedback 'left for others', at least 20 in the last 12 months, each one was regarding delivery and he added us into his pile.  I persisted hard and reported the guy several times over and one day I discovered my negative feedback was removed.

Maybe they read his message to me including his expletive rant against eBay Customer Support saying who protect him and buyers and shunt sellers (which is true)... maybe he got a red flag after dealing with me.

"Don't get angry - get even".

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

eBay's INR policy

If you get a spare second, would you mind PMing me the buyer's username so I can add to my BBL?

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

eBay's INR policy

Or please give us an item number.

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

eBay's INR policy

Simple, what I would expect is that if a seller is making a concerted effort to reach a solution with the buyer eBay should at least question the buyer as to why they are not responding to the sellers communications.

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

eBay's INR policy

@porcelain_dolls_by_me wrote:

Simple, what I would expect is that if a seller is making a concerted effort to reach a solution with the buyer eBay should at least question the buyer as to why they are not responding to the sellers communications.

Not defending the buyer...they sound...um...questionable.

However what solution would you offer on an item that has no tracking?

I guess eBay could that...what if the buyer does not reply?

I guess they/you could send Guido & Luigi to question the buyer over an item valued at?

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply