Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

International orders last 7 days

"International orders last 7 days" has disappeared from my seller hub. I can probably get this info in paypal, but does anyone have any ideas for ebay?

NOW HOWS EVERYONE DOING IN CHRISTMAS SALES??

SHOULD be prime Christmas sale time right now BUT im down 60 % on sales from same period last year..... How are you all going now that we should be in the middle of Christmas mayhem??

Is 'Good Till Cancelled' only charged the 1 time insertion fee until it sells regardless of how long

I have my buy it now items 'good till cancelled'. I understand there is an insertion fee. But, I do not have to pay this every month right> it is a one off fee till it sells. When I re-list the item then I have to pay another insertion fee, is that r...

.sell for $1 weekends

hi,on sell for weekends $1,does that mean small sales as well,example,I sold a $2 dollar item,would I be charged $1 fee?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

vehicle listings with good till cancelled

I am trying to make sense of something with the changes with the good till cancelled listings.I am able to create a listing in the vehicles section for a car or bike and list under a classified ad for 28 days.But, someone else I help out is unable to...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! tracked item missing

just got a 'item not recieved' thing, first time for me.the item has tracking, posted on 31/1/19last track scan showed facility in adelaide 5/2/19nothing since then whats the process for dealing with this.thanks.

• 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

would you trust a 0 fb buyer from Ukraine?

so i've had an enquiry from a buyer on a magazine i've listed, they have been registered since Sep 18 but have 0 feedback, located in Ukraine. I had not setup blocks on 0 fb buyers but considering doing so. I could be wrong but i think Ukraine & some...

Resolved! only " good till cancelled" available now.

only " good till cancelled" available now, no 7days or 30 days so weekend promos of free listing and $1 when you sell could be in jeopardy if its relisted by ebay during the week.

Postage not being refunded by ebay,buying 2 postage for 1 item and cancelling second postage WARNING

Just a little warning to people how have bought and cancelled postage labels via ebay So december and janurary i sold 2 items and bought postage for both through ebay but needed to change and add insurance so cancelled and purchased again. I needed t...