eBay's postage fee... here we go again!

backlogs
Community Member

Hello to everybody who might happen to read this.

I only use this account to browse on ebay to get an idea of prices for items I list elsewhere.

I'll never sell or buy on ebay ever again due to their illegal postage fee.

I know this has been covered so many times and I know there's been so much information and links to the relevant websites, but the following information and link to the ACCC website proves in a nutshell (as far as I'm concerned) that what they do from profiting from a service they don't provide is illegal as much as ACCC or any organisation does nothing about - so it's up to the individual to take a stance against them just like I have, but instead of rambling on about what I'm doing on behalf of all Australian ebay users and to make ebay pay back every cent they've stolen... here's the information and link to the ACCC website:

The Australian consumer law prohibits businesses from misleading consumers (ie: their illegal postage fee should be displayed next to the postage cost just as GST has to be displayed).  It also prohibits them from accepting payment (for products and/or services) if they do not intend to supply (those same products and/or services).

http://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/sales-delivery/non-delivery-of-products-services

I'll leave that with yourselves and whether you take a stance against them too is totally up to yourselves.  Everyone knows (or should know) that this place if "rife" with unfair business practices and policies, but when they conduct in illegal activities and decide to steal money from the very people who make them money then that's my justification for my own stance against them.

Cheers!

Message 1 of 237
Latest reply
236 REPLIES 236

Re: eBay's postage fee... here we go again!

Image result for do you come here often?

Message 211 of 237
Latest reply

King of the jungle, very close to my description.
Message 212 of 237
Latest reply

Message 213 of 237
Latest reply

I can't be more sadistic than voodoos, no way!
Message 214 of 237
Latest reply

Image result for eating popcorn emoticon

Message 215 of 237
Latest reply

ooops who removed your comment. OOOPS! Not me
Message 216 of 237
Latest reply

LOL that comment not for me...I thought one of the voodoo people prick me...sorry brian.
Message 217 of 237
Latest reply

Yes, i have evidence.

I have evidence i used there service, also got evidence of my bill, i also have evidence i agreed to this service, and i continue to use the service, so i guess that is justifyable... You know, i use service, i pay for service...seems logical

*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 218 of 237
Latest reply

sigh, you continue to use your service if they continue change policy to suit them does it mean you have to suck it up. Poor you then! So I still use the bank even when I have pay bank fees, but class action over bank fees won. Do you comprehend? Maybe some other people will get through you.
Message 219 of 237
Latest reply

@bakeandfry wrote:

...seems logical

Bake, there hasn't been much logic on this thread since last friday, except by a few well-respected and long-standing members.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 220 of 237
Latest reply