eBay selling volume pricing under pricing option not turning up

Hi,

I'm trying to allow for volume pricing for more items purchase but ebay is not turning on the option. Did the variations to ensure there is multiple items however, heading to the "pricing option" tab and switched off and then on to "volume pricing" and there's no change in the menu. Wondering if I missed a step somewhere. Much appreciated for some feedback if this is a bug on the current site or a setting that i missed.

Hoping to get some assistance. Thanks. R, Ed

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hi Ed, not sure about the variations,  but have you entered a quantity number for items available

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I just tried it on one of my variations, and it seemed to work fine.  Did it via the active listing menu,  it shows which items are eligible and which aren't,  only the ones not eligible are where I only have one available.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

It's happening to mine too. Have tried inceasing qty to more than 5 and it's not turning on. 

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Just to provide some clarification, this is the issue i'm relating too. There's tiered discount for singular listing when you list an item but it's now gone. Very likely an ebay bug.

seizethecheese_0-1704260801838.png

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I did it for a single item this arvo, works fine.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply