eBay will not calculate postage discounts

I run an eBay Anchor store on a different ID and offer flat rate postage with a discount for multiple purchases. It has been this way for over a year now and postage has always been calculated correctly during the checkout process. I allow the buyer to self checkout and pay. The product I sell are stamps, so weight or size is never an issue. Around 3-4 days ago the ebay system stopped automatically calculating postage discounts and simply multiplied my standard rate by the number of items. I have changed nothing, the discounts still show in my postage/shipping preferences. There is no reason that I can see, why my customers should not still automatically get postage discounts from me. Very frustrating. Is anyone else having the same problem? Is there a simple solution that does not involve making manual adjustments to over 2500 items. Due to the situation in the Philipines I am unable to currently get a response from eBay (which is fair enough while they make alternative arrangements). All practical help or moral support greatly appreciated...cheers Jezza 

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Same problem here - just started going wrong today. I'm having to manually apply my postage discount rules because eBay is just adding up all the postage instead of using my flat rate and free shipping offers.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Same problem here as well. Ebay Checkout is failing which means I have to manually adjust every invoice with more than one item. C'mon Ebay please acknowledge this and provide a solution

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

me too. they should give me the store fees for this month for free. It;s non stop the failures of the ebay system and they dont even give a call out, very bad form and not what I pay for.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Who the hell works in ebays IT depatment because they have no idea what the hell is going on. Are we supposed to just accept all this? They are not, by a long way, providing the service I signed up for.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

My combined postage is still working fine. I had a buyer purchase 5 things yesterday and it combined as per normal. The rule I use is a flat rate on the item plus $2 for each extra item. Seems to be ok.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

I have had the problem on and off over two days.  Some dont work - others do.  I reported it on Wednesday.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply