ebay.cn

Like everyone I am trying to get any edge I can on the Chienese sellers. Recently I noticed,in one of the areas I sell, a Chinese seller had his items, being shipped from Aus, promoted. This is in a category you can not promote items, well on ebay.com.au anyway so I thought I would log in to ebay.cn and see if I could do it from there.

when I try to log in I just get the error:

Sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found.

what seems even stranger, to me, is ebay.cn does not,as far as I can see, sell anything it is just there to give advice to sellers

Clearly I am missing something (more than likely a lot of things 🙂 ) anyone have thoughts they would be kind enough to share on ebay.cn

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

ebay.cn

Not sure, I explored the site several months ago (in as much as google's translate feature would allow), but didn't learn much other than they had some different seller policies over there (stricter than here, just FYI).

I tried searching for products, using some simple keywords and getting google to give me the translation in Hanzi, but it just loads to a blank page.

You prolly did, but just in case, did you double-check the actual category the item was being listed in?  Chinese sellers are not averse to listing in completely different cat's, especially if they can take advantage of a feature or tool. 

Edit: just wanted to add, if the listing was on eBay AU in AUD, then it was listed via the Aus site.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

ebay.cn

@digital*ghost wrote:

Not sure, I explored the site several months ago (in as much as google's translate feature would allow), but didn't learn much other than they had some different seller policies over there (stricter than here, just FYI).

I tried searching for products, using some simple keywords and getting google to give me the translation in Hanzi, but it just loads to a blank page.

You prolly did, but just in case, did you double-check the actual category the item was being listed in?  Chinese sellers are not averse to listing in completely different cat's, especially if they can take advantage of a feature or tool. 

Edit: just wanted to add, if the listing was on eBay AU in AUD, then it was listed via the Aus site.

YesI checkedthe catergory. Did not think he must of listed through eBay AU.He is a pretty big seller and all items are listed, from that account, on the AU sites. So that means there must be some way to promote them from here I just need to work it out.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply