ebay has switched my ebay over to the new overview thing - I really don't like it.

Ebay has switched My Ebay over to the new Overview one.

I really don't like it. I can't find what I want. It's just too much in your face.

There used to be a button to "opt out" but that has disappeared.

How do I switch it back please.

Message 1 of 30
Latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Re: ebay has switched my ebay over to the new overview thing - I really don't like it.

@lynne8221 wrote:

Can someone tell me how to get back to the "shop view" that showed the search box in the left hand corner.  Can't find out how to do it & switching back to classic view only gives me my selling view - no search function.  Thanks for any help.

Do you mean the advanced search option?

https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/ebayadvsearch

Message 11 of 30
Latest reply

Re: ebay has switched my ebay over to the new overview thing - I really don't like it.

They're messing again.....when I click on my store DOOR...I get this:

This page does not exist. Please continue to shop on eBay
Message 12 of 30
Latest reply

That's what I got & it doesn't matter what I do I can't get back to what it was before!

Message 13 of 30
Latest reply

Same for me at the moment.
Message 14 of 30
Latest reply

No, not that option.

The search option you get when you click on your store door.  It's telling me it doesn't exist anymore!

Message 15 of 30
Latest reply

Guys, click on one of the store doors next to any posters name in this thread, it shows a new store layout with no way of searching within the store.

Message 16 of 30
Latest reply

I tried on your door and up the top I have a 'search this store'

Message 17 of 30
Latest reply

Hello, thestrangerabbit,

I clicked onto your red door, and found the search bar still clearly visible at the top. Do you see something different?

ebay-reddoor-search.jpg

Message 18 of 30
Latest reply

Yes, just had that clarified with the online help. I was looking for a similar setup with the search box like the old store layout.

Message 19 of 30
Latest reply

Same here. I clicked on one of my items and used the 'store' button in that to see my new store. It's bleak and impersonal though the pics seem bigger.

Honestly, what bright spark thinks it's good for business to reduce information to almost nothing? Next we will have icons instead of words everywhere. Not everyone uses a phone to flick, it makes me so mad that the basics of navigation and good links are just ignored these days.

Message 20 of 30
Latest reply