ebay plus

I see ebay plus is now showing when I search but some sellers who charge shipping separate are also ebay plus??

So my Free Post price will be higher for the ebay plus members (has it started?) because ebay will pay the postage for the seller with postage separated.

I still notice some sellers have name address and phone number in listings as well. Maybe that is the seller ebay plus?

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

ebay plus

No ebay seller is allowed to put any of their contact details anywhere on ebay UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

If I see it I usually report them. Whether ebay will do anything is anyone's guess. I think they probably do most of the time because they're pretty paranoid about selling off ebay these days. You report it as fee avoidance.
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

ebay plus

This one has me stumped as I have noticed some listings showing ebay plus since yesterday. Not sure if they have hardly any listings available and are trying to boost its presence or its just a glitch in the system. 

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

ebay plus

It is free postage for standard domestic post but express postage will need to be paid for by the buyer.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

ebay plus

EXCEPT if you have an Anchor Store - then you can inlcude contact details etc in your listings

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

ebay plus

i think they did away with that allowance pdme? 

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

ebay plus

After having read all that Plus membership entails, all I can say is that I hope like heck none of my items ever qualify. 

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

ebay plus

did anyone else do the ebay survey about ebayPlus a few months ago.

If you did then you are probably wondering>>>>>>Where is my free Google Home Mini for joining?

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

ebay plus

Any of those devices (such as Google Home or Alexa or HomePod) are things I plan never to have or use.

Am I alone in finding it ... disconcertingly creepy to have a robotic creature sitting there, capable of recording, videotaping, sending, making sounds, performing acts on my behalf... supposedly on my command, but how can we be sure what happens behind one's back?

No - I'm not going to give a device that amount of control. Ugh. cybermen.gif

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

ebay plus

I bought a new notebook last year and it came with Windows 10 plus Cortana. After switching it on for the first time, I had to sit there talking to with the machine to get all my settings and preferences done. I felt like Amanda Keller was going to walk into my loungeroom and talk to a camera about how one day, in the distant future, this was going to be normal.

Also

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply