ebay removed my items

I got a random inbox form ebay saying they have reason to believe my account has been used frauduelenty without my permissions - so they removed all my items I had listed for sale..... some of these items were up to $400 bids...

I called ebay and they said something along the lines of "yeah our system made a mistake and we are sorry" and then they re-stated the items so that I could re-list them for sale again.

The problem is all items are re-listed but I've lost all my bids... and better yet I cant even search my items that are for sale in ebay search.. so not sure how long this will take.

Has anyone else had this issue? what a joke - I'm not sure if I can trust eBay anymore... who knows if they will do this to other future items that Im trying to sell....

by the way I have over 500 feedback and my sellers rating is above average never once had any issues, EVER.

Honesntly dont even feel like using ebay anymore after this experience.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

ebay removed my items

ok I've just ended those other listings and re-created them from scratch... hoping that they will show up soon 🙂

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

ebay removed my items

They could take 12-24hrs to show and are they all free insertion or will you need to pay the fees?

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

ebay removed my items

Im not sure if they have free insertion I hope so...

the guy on the phone said ebay has a new policy anything re-listed or listed takes ~24 hours to appear on the site after it's been approved or something.

So I guess this is probably why. 

Whats the bet ebay will remove my items again? their 'system' is pretty useless IMHO.

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

ebay removed my items

so I noticed you can't actually see any listings from my user - or searching via ebay search but... the direct link to the auction works..... whys that?

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

ebay removed my items

@ashleaaddiction wrote:

ok I've just ended those other listings and re-created them from scratch... hoping that they will show up soon 🙂

How could you end them if ebay had already ended and removed them?  Just wondering.

Ebay's instructions clearly say you have to relist them yourself so don't sit around waiting for it to magically happen.  It sounds as though they're saying they should show in your unsold list, but if they're not there I don't know what the story would be.  If you can find the auctions for them then they must still be live???

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

ebay removed my items

They were sitting waiting for me to re-list which I did.. but then they never appeared in my items for sale or ebay search.... I understand there is a ~24hour rule on new listings etc - but for ebay to make a mistake which they admitted to and then have me wait 12-24 hours for my items to appear for sale + I lost all my bids on them.

is this a sick joke?
Message 16 of 16
Latest reply