feedback whinge.

hiya , got to leave feedback for buyer who bought two items. IT was a bit confusing at first as he wanted sent COD  and I didnt offer  it. [posted earlier].

SO eventually we worked it out I sent as per my listing. He's fine with it  and paid and then I left  feedback as I usually do.

Now I get emails from his wife /partner saying ive left Negative feedback for him.  using the word kerfuffle. to me it only means something to sort out  and a funny word from [little britain] , to her it is insinuating that he is a bad business person. ?? plus the other feedback comment was using the word Confusing " at first.. means the same just used kerfuffle for a change.

Ive had 3 emails from her already and I only posted it yesterday morning !

Basically Ive asked her to stop sending them and let her husband get on with the job cos weve worked it out so far without her input.

Sorry for whinge but she's annoying! .

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

feedback whinge.

They've only ever left ONE feedback so I wouldn't worry about it.JMO

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

feedback whinge.

kerfuffle, carfuffle, kurfuffle [kəˈfʌfəl]nInformal chiefly Brit commotion; disorder; agitationvb(tr) 

Scot to put into disorder or disarray; ruffle or disarrange[from Scottish curfuffle, carfuffle, from Scottish Gaelic car twist, turn + fuffleto disarrange]

Doesn't exactly mean the same as confusion, but in no way does it mean that you called him a bad business person. Tell her to look it up if she's confused.. I don't know why she didn't do that in the first place

Just block her emails and tell her if she continues sending them you'll report her for harassment

Also remind her that most sellers don't look at a buyers feedback anyway 

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

feedback whinge.

Basically Ive asked her to stop sending them and let her husband get on with the job cos weve worked it out so far without her input.

Did you really send that? 😮

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

feedback whinge.

Why would you bother to go into details; I would have left something very non descriptive.  Like "thanks for buying from us", and they would be on my BBL 🙂

If they can convince somebody at eBay that 'kerfuffle' is negative, they will be able to have the FB removed, and you will have violation  :_|

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply