finally the penny has dropped

the sales on here are abysmal because items are no longer visible, currently i have up for auction a solid gold and diamond bracelet, the item is genuine, in Australia and listed with valid visible hallmarks plus it's not overpriced. Whilst I'm not overly unhappy that it hasn't sold (am really) I'm totally gobsmacked by the fact that in 7 days only 30 people have even looked a it.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: finally the penny has dropped

I stopped buying gold jewellery on here long ago due to the scammers and the state the category is in. People listing carp in with fine jewellery etc etc. it's all too hard to sift through the chaff these days. I am sure I'm not the only one.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Re: finally the penny has dropped

I can't see it listed at all.

I clicked on your 'view listings' which is under your name on this thread and it shows zero listings.

That happens a lot on here when people come on and complain their sales are slow, I click on and it shows nothing as on sale!

The only thing I can think of is maybe you are selling under one name but posting on the boards under another, which is fine and that would make sense. But if you have the gold item listed under languidlady49, then I am not sure why I can't see it.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply