free bulk listing tool? rip turbo lister

hi all, since TL has been dead for quite sometime i've yet to find a replacement. i am a hobby seller & only list less than 50 items per month, in the last year or so its quite often only once every 2 months i bother listing. So it means i now have to manually upload the listings or relist with the ebay seller manager but those expire after 60 days. I do have quite a few items & it makes it more difficult to keep track of it all. 

Is there a free bulk listing tool available? i don't think its really worth me paying for one since i hardly list anything, i might consider one that is a one off payment of less than $50 though but not ongoing fees.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: free bulk listing tool? rip turbo lister

I will have to look up Seller Hub, I guess 'not quick' is better that nothing.
Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

i thought seller hub was pretty much the default on My Ebay Selling now?

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

It depends on how you have it set up.

My default is My eBay All Selling and that's what I use for 90% of tasks.

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

Stores can't opt out of seller hub any more but non-stores don't have to use it. I do 99% of my work in seller hub now and only rarely click on the My Ebay Selling link.
Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

I've wasted a day playing with both csv and xlsx format listing templates from seller hub.  My test files fail with messages that just say there was a problem.  I thought I'd be able to create an upload template by downloading an existing listing into a template, but that doesn't seem to be an available report option.  I need all those obscure fields including business policies.  How is it that 15 years ago I could list 1000 items using turbo lister, and now I'm looking at weeks of manual entry.  Can anyone tell me how to use one of my existing listings to get values for "*Action(SiteID=Australia|Country=AU|Currency=AUD|Version=1193|CC=UTF-8),CustomLabel,*Category,StoreCategory,*Title,Subtitle,Relationship,RelationshipDetails,*ConditionID,*C:Brand,C:Scale,C:Type,C:Vehicle Make,C:Material,C:Vehicle Year,C:Features,C:Colour,C:Character Family,C:Autographed,C:Age Level,C:MPN,C:Recommended Age Range,C:Series,C:Custom Bundle,C:Bundle Description,C:Modified Item,C:Modification Description,C:Model,C:Theme,PicURL,GalleryType,*Description,*Format,*Duration,*StartPrice,BuyItNowPrice,*Quantity,PayPalAccepted,PayPalEmailAddress,ImmediatePayRequired,PaymentInstructions,*Location,ShippingType,ShippingService-1:Option,ShippingService-1:Cost,ShippingService-2:Option,ShippingService-2:Cost,*DispatchTimeMax,PromotionalShippingDiscount,ShippingDiscountProfileID,DomesticRateTable,*ReturnsAcceptedOption,ReturnsWithinOption,RefundOption,ShippingCostPaidByOption,AdditionalDetails,ShippingProfileName,ReturnProfileName,PaymentProfileName,TakeBackPolicyID,ProductCompliancePolicyID"?

Sorry about the long string, but that's what ebay expects us to work with now

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply