has anyone been demoted yet

Well , thats how I read it any way...and its all due to 1 person ...I think....

FROM EBAY  Dear L, Unfortunately, your account no longer meets the eBay Top Rated Seller requirements under the global seller performance standards program. To learn more, go to your Seller Dashboard. Visit your Seller Dashboard and review the Top Rated Seller and PowerSeller requirements and see how your eBay business measures up. Thank you again for selling on eBay. We hope to welcome you back to Top Rated Seller status soon.

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: has anyone been demoted yet

@sewells_of_victoria wrote:

TRS is a joke IMHO.

I am apparently a TRS (on this account) so far this month I have had 24 sales so my defects is 0. I think it is a case of he who sells nothing does nothing wrong!

ssig_yeahthat_100-100.gif

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

Yeah, I wouldnt have known if they didnt rub my face in it by sending an email. I made a myself a promise that I wouldnt pith myself off by looking at the dashboard in any of my stores but noooooo they have to freeken get at ya some how...hey?

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

Look at the bright side... no more next day delivery or express postage and that's just for a start. 😉
Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

Hey...whats the list of standards ?

1/ awesome seller

2/ top rated

3/Above Average

4/Average

5/ Standard

6/ Below Standard

7/Borderline phycotic

8/ RUN!!   ?

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

Oh Yep I got that email too. Worried about it a first but now really don;t care.

The requirments are ridiculous..

I received low DSR's on new items which caused my "downfall" that buyers left me positive feedback on.   So such is life can't win them all.

Ebay's response to me about making sure my items were listed as described so I could "get Back" my top seller rating I found offensive given my 100% Positive feedback received since i began selling on Ebay.

Low and Behold my new seller rating said I will receive my TOp Seller Rating back for the September.

Do I really care ha ha 

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply