help please with a return

Help please with a return request customer opened tonight.  I sold a top by TS Taking Shape and customer has sent a return request as "not authentic" going as far as calling it fake.  She  sent an email and thanked me on the 20/5/20 for sending an extra top in the parcel and never mentioned anything.

Tonight I get the return request  through ebay reason "Doesn't seem authentic."  I sold it for $14.99 and $8.80 postage.  She is requesting refund of top and postage.  I have been selling for a lot of years on ebay and never had a return request.  I sent a message via the request  to say it is authentic and why did she not contact me and saying I will not give a refund or pay for return postage.  I also attached a copy of the photo in listing of  the TS label.

What I want to know does ebay take into account  the information I have provided, as I have read on the boards so often that buyers just get refunded and the Seller is out of pocket?  It is the principle if it was an error on my behalf I would have refunded straight away, but just a little bit angry at the moment.

Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 33
Latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

I have my life's mission now: quality-control chocolates throughout the world! (Once restrictions are lifted.)

All those who disagree can simply ganache their teeth in envy.

Message 31 of 33
Latest reply

TS is not, IMO,  likely to be clothing that is replicated. It's not a high end brand.  I would ask her why she believes it's fake and when she's returning it a reminder to return the other top as well.

Message 32 of 33
Latest reply

They're selling all the fakes on FB too.  Fake "Beats" headphones at the moment are going nuts

Message 33 of 33
Latest reply