hi, I listed an item thru Auctiva successfully, but then accidentally deleted the picture in Auctiva

Hi, i listed an item thru Auctiva successfully, but then accidentally deleted the picture in Auctiva.  Now my eBay listing has no image and i can't work out how to put the picture back as the listing is still active with one bid already!  Anyone able to advise?  Thx...

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: hi, I listed an item thru Auctiva successfully, but then accidentally deleted the picture in Auc

Mmmm, I think that you could try saving desired photo into your Auctiva images with exact same in exact same folder as deleted photo was in.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Re: hi, I listed an item thru Auctiva successfully, but then accidentally deleted the picture in Auc

correction typo above - save photo with original name

I switched to inkfrog ages ago, so am not all that savvy with Auctiva, but it may have a trash folder that holds your deleted images and a restore function like inkfrog does.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Go into 'Images' and select 'deleted'. On the far right of each photo is a 'restore' button Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

so i did that but it still isn't back on my listing, how does it get back on my active listing on eBay?

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

In 'Listings' select 'active' listings - tick the box on the left of the listing in question and above the listings there's a button with 'Add Images'. Click on that and follow the instructions.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

ok, have done this...  sounds like it should do the trick, but it isn't showing up yet, maybe it's going to take a while to process!  If this works i could kiss you, if it doesn't, i'd still like to thank you for your help and patience with me!  🙂

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

looks like it's been added at the very very bottom of the listing, not on the gallery picture where it originally was!  Is that what's meant to happen?  sorry, to be a royal pain!

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Lol stay away from the 'delete' button Smiley LOL

Seriously though, the listing can't be altered once there's a bid on it. You have two options here - either leave it as it is or end the listing and re-list. If you choose to end the listing send your bidder a quick message telling her why you're doing it and let her know the new item number once it's re-listed so she can bid again.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

P.S. All kisses gratefully accepted, Cheers, Adam.  Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply