holiday mode

just a question  i am a ebay store holder i will be closing my store as usual over xmas , now can i update stock and prices,new lines and so  ,while the store is in holiday mode.thanks for your help.

ps  even current or non current sellers can help lol.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

holiday mode

Yes you can still list, update, send messages etc etc - the only difference is if you choose not to display listings then your listings will not be visable. 

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

holiday mode

so in other words if i want to list ,i have to have the listings visable  ok  thanks

or is it visible to me only ,

i would like nobody to buy but have it visable to me so i can adjust stock while in holiday mode.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

holiday mode

Joe, I think there are 2 holiday modes to select from.

1. Advising you are away but buyers can still buy.

2. The store closes completely and purchases can't be made.

Don't quote me but I think you can revise listings in both modes as Gray pointed out.

image host
Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

holiday mode

thanks  i usally use no 2    but because  i will be doing a lot of changes thru the break i was hoping i can do the changes.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

holiday mode

Joe you should still be able to do everything you usually do.

It's just that your search blackout will be adjusted to 100% if you choose option 2.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

holiday mode

thanks

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

holiday mode

@joethenuts wrote:

just a question  i am a ebay store holder i will be closing my store as usual over xmas , now can i update stock and prices,new lines and so  ,while the store is in holiday mode.thanks for your help.

current sellers . . . . . . . . LOL

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

holiday mode

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

@joethenuts wrote:

current sellers . . . . . . . . LOL

Did you notice slr that there were NO spelling mistakes from Joe? I was expecting to see it spelt "currant". Did Joe get an early Chrissy present of a Websters? Well Joe, did ya?! Go Joe! cheerleader1

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

holiday mode

Joe's spelling seems to be directly related to the sincerity of the post - the more sincere, the better the spelling.

Which may or may not ever attain 6.5. Punctuation and capitalisation, or lack thereof, would surely count.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply