how can i be notified if a seller relists an item

ykg2s2
Community Member

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If the item is currently listed you can add it to your Watch List. If it ends without selling and is relisted eBay adds a note in your Watch List "The seller relisted this item".

If the listing has already ended you could always email the seller and ask them to notify you if they are going to relist.

You could also set up a Saved Search for the item and select to receive daily emails for any new listings that match your search. To create a Saved Search, enter your search key words and any refinements and then click to Save the Search and tick the option to receive a daily email.  You can also check your Saved Searches at any time of the day through your My eBay.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

hi

also remember some sellers dont use the relist button they might do a new listing

or sell similar so not sure if it works from your watch list if they do this

tara

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Ten years later and apparently ebay is still so dumb as to not allow directly watching an ended listing for any future relisting, so that if an item sells fast enough whenever it's relisted, you'll never get to be notified when it's on sale again. Really genius thinking there...

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply