how can i correct a spelling on my add 271259060208

how can i correct  2 spelling  mistackes on my add 271259060208 after i have 8 bids on item

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

liquid paper

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

tstore
Community Member
Cross out, correct and initial the mistackes.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

john, allow me to apologize for my earlier comment, it was meant to be a bit funny, but on reflection I realize that it was out of place, as you were asking for help.

Unfortunately, I don't really know if you can. There is an edit feature which will allow you to make some adjustments, otherwise any additions or corrections are added at the end of your auction.

If you've already got 8 bids, it does indicate that at l;east people can find your item and aren't worried about the spelling mistake.

If you feel strongly enough about the spelling mistake i.e. that it was in your title and may be interfering with search results and you think that with the correct spelling that you would attract more bidders, then there is an option to end your listing early. You could then correct your spelling errors and start again.

RESTRICTIONS ON REVISING LISTINGS

ENDING YOUR LISTING EARLY

Best of Luck

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Once an item has a bid it cannot be edited, you can add information but not change anyhting and as you appear to have a lot of bids any spelling mistakes are obviously not doing you much harm.

Now you have drawn attention to the listing though you may find somebody will report it as you are not allowed to say that an ebay item is offered for sale elsewhere.

You may also run into difficulty if somebody from out of state buys it as you have offered cash on delivery as a payment method.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply