How do I change from US$ to AU$????

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

how to change US$ to AU$?

You need to be logged into eBay.com.au

If you are logged onto eBay.com, all prices will show in US dollars 

Same goes if you are trying to list items for sale on eBay.com

You are logged in to .com.au for the forum now, but when you saw US dollars trying to sell (I assume, since you have posted under selling)

were you logged into eBay.com then ?

Were you trying to do a 'sell similar' from an item on the US site?

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

iki240
Community Member

Hi I start form au web,but when I selling  and show  the price still show US$ first then to AU$

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Are you the same person or as the OP or a different person?

If you are a different person, you only opened your account less than two  business days ago, and would not have possibly had time to complete sign up and be verified for Managed Payments 

So there is no point even attempting to list anything for sale until you do what all sellers are required to do, or you will never get funds form sales 

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Thank you for your reply on this community discussion board.  I managed to sort this problem out myself after trying to search for help on eBay ‘Customer Service’, which is NON  Existent & very disappointing. Not sure what has happened - once you could have eBay customers support phone you back & the problem would be solved anyway…
I FINALLY SOLVED MY PROBLEM: 
just go to the bottom of ebay opening page there you will see different country flags - click on your country flag - that’s it easypeasy…
I Hope eBay can make it easier for their sellers to find support easier rather then all this constant clicking & clicking that we have to go through without the problem being resolved.

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

Thank you for your reply but I managed to solve the problem…

it is easy just go to the bottom of ebay opening page there you will see different country flags - click on your country flag - that’s it easypeasy…

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Thank you for your reply but I managed to solve the problem myself after trying to find help from EBay Customer Service (non existent)…

it is easy just go to the bottom of ebay opening page there you will see different country flags - click on your country flag - that’s it easypeasy…

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

I don't have flags anywhere

Surely easy to just type in ebay.com or  ebay.com.au as the case maybe

No need for any constant clicking 

I don't know how much easier eBay can make it really

ebay customer support is at the top of every single page

but your question was answered by a fellow member within 20 minutes of you asking so need need for constant searching etc

The call center closed over three years ago due to Covid

If you are planning on selling, I hope you have read about all the changes that have happened

And you have completed all steps to sign up for Managed Payments, and been verified for it

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

brchum_35
Community Member

This doesn’t help at all and you say this is how to do it 

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

This is an Australian board - you are registered in the US.

Log out of ebay.com.au - then log into - ebay.com.

Easy peasy.

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply