i have a problem

i have an item ready to be picked up [by the way this is 100% true  if someone can help me download the picture here on this post i will] i have a chicken on my roof ,its been there for nearly 3 weeks ,  there is a large tree at the front of my house hanging over the front of my roof, cant catch the chicken which we have free to a good home .found a person who has a small farm with chickens  ready to take it there . but i cant get the chicken on the ground so that i can put it in a large box for transport.  any ideas.

by the way i feed it everyday with a bowl of food and water . even my cat has been on the roof and this chicken is too smart  , even pidgeons go up to his food ,and the chicken chases it.

thank you if you can help

ps  i have a good exuse if i get a defect to ebay if i cant deliver on time lol.

Message 1 of 145
Latest reply
144 REPLIES 144

i have a problem

Bit of a shame we can't name and totally shame some of the crew that crawl from under their rocks and stuff the boards.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 31 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

dont worry about the tree at the moment the main branch is not as close as you think to the house its the abgle of the photo.

Message 32 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

joethenuts wrote:

dont worry about the tree at the moment the main branch is not as close as you think to the house its the abgle of the photo.

Scrape yer gutters out anyway...................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"attempts spell-check................"

Message 33 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

@joethenuts wrote:

just arived home its 1.30 in the morning  and patricia was full asllep on a brange of the tree,  how it does not fall off  sleeping on a branch it confuses me. so i will be showing patricia the food bowl and leaving it on the ground .

Same as any other bird I guess Joe.

I would be more worried about the termites getting in your house with such easy access to the roof.

Message 34 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

.......... so very incorrigible ............. LOL

Message 35 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

great news taz has fixed half the problem this morning showed her the food then left it on the ground 2 hours later chicken on the ground e20150828_102735.jpgating and resting so now for plan 2 ..  thank you for your help .

Message 36 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

tippy toes- oh, that lifespan's pretty much on par with dogs! That's a lot longer than I thought they lived, in that case I retract the idea of just leaving her there.

Good luck with your cage and string trick Joe, keep us posted 🙂

Message 37 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

Nice one, halfway there lol.

Message 38 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

@cathyjoyjoy wrote:

.......... so very incorrigible ............. LOL

Ok then cathy, why is god whispering to me "paint ball gun" ?????

Spoiler
And a Scanpan Dutch Oven..................with or without basting brushes......................

Message 39 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

one problem with paintball gun we have a big mess on the groynd which we are clearing , and i reckon patricia would still dodge your paintball gun ,

Message 40 of 145
Latest reply