i have a problem

i have an item ready to be picked up [by the way this is 100% true  if someone can help me download the picture here on this post i will] i have a chicken on my roof ,its been there for nearly 3 weeks ,  there is a large tree at the front of my house hanging over the front of my roof, cant catch the chicken which we have free to a good home .found a person who has a small farm with chickens  ready to take it there . but i cant get the chicken on the ground so that i can put it in a large box for transport.  any ideas.

by the way i feed it everyday with a bowl of food and water . even my cat has been on the roof and this chicken is too smart  , even pidgeons go up to his food ,and the chicken chases it.

thank you if you can help

ps  i have a good exuse if i get a defect to ebay if i cant deliver on time lol.

Message 1 of 145
Latest reply
144 REPLIES 144

i have a problem

we used to have a couple of chickens as pets when my daughter was young and the eggs realy are soooo much nicer than the bought ones Woman Happy

Message 141 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

Yes, fresh free range eggs really do taste and look different don't they?

Joe, it's a shame you don't like eggs...do try a fresh one just in case though. A nice omlette with tomato, onion and cheese.. hmm.

I'm down on the Mornington Peninsula, many people keep chooks and sell the eggs roadside with an honesty-box system. Around $5/dozen. You'd need a few more Patricia's though 🙂

Message 142 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

its more they dont like me , but yes you can tell the difference . mainly with tomatoes and all fruit and veg . 

Message 143 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

hi new news instead off answering all your messages i will do it here .

patricia has been caught by the wife   and has gone to her new home in the country with a barn and a run and 3 other chickens ,

her first night instead of sleeping in the barn  she climbed up the tree and slept up the tree ,   oh well it took a long time but all is good.

Message 144 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

oh good news joe Woman Happy

it was quiet a long saga but a happy ending all round 

sounds like a happy home for patricia Smiley Happy

Message 145 of 145
Latest reply