i have a problem

i have an item ready to be picked up [by the way this is 100% true  if someone can help me download the picture here on this post i will] i have a chicken on my roof ,its been there for nearly 3 weeks ,  there is a large tree at the front of my house hanging over the front of my roof, cant catch the chicken which we have free to a good home .found a person who has a small farm with chickens  ready to take it there . but i cant get the chicken on the ground so that i can put it in a large box for transport.  any ideas.

by the way i feed it everyday with a bowl of food and water . even my cat has been on the roof and this chicken is too smart  , even pidgeons go up to his food ,and the chicken chases it.

thank you if you can help

ps  i have a good exuse if i get a defect to ebay if i cant deliver on time lol.

Message 1 of 145
Latest reply
144 REPLIES 144

Re: i have a problem

I dunno,   padi.

I've heard of turtles       yahoo-funny-smiling-face-smiley-emoticon.gif   and chooks......................................................door.gif

Wotcha think a hurtle is?

Message 131 of 145
Latest reply

Dunno Stalks, but it has scarey connotations......................if it's up there with the herd.....................275324-291c5a3d162b40b9073b4aa6088ed051.jpg.gif

Spoiler
Don't even think about turning the fan on to sort out the dross...........................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 132 of 145
Latest reply

BTW Stalks, having some really nice home cooked pizza,

Spoiler
Managed to turn my burnt saucepan into a pizza oven.................cool hey....................

Message 133 of 145
Latest reply

Good one, padi       eye roll.gif

Spoiler
             << Up here for dancin'    - use it wisely

Message 134 of 145
Latest reply

Thanks mate, I was out the back yard and saw yer barbie a bit earlier......................

hqdefault.jpg

Chucked a few sheep and chooks in the trebuchet to help out a bit................................

Spoiler
Ya may possibly need a bigger grill when they arrive.

Message 135 of 145
Latest reply

friday is dday wish us luck  the new owner is coming after work so there will be 3 of us ,who will be trying to catch her ,she is experienced and 2 of us  who have no idea. as long as she comes before her bedtime at 5pm when she walks up the tree.

so far 5 eggs all in the same spot, the other chook has not been seen ,and prob gone to chicken heaven.

rest in peace chong.

Message 136 of 145
Latest reply

what happened with the chicken joe ?

Message 137 of 145
Latest reply

no good 3 of us ,i have never seen a chicken pig root., back to the drawing board , have another plan , when its nesting on a egg ,

this chicken makes the roadrunner look slow mmmm

Message 138 of 145
Latest reply

looks like you have a no sale there then Woman Sad

but you will have free eggs and a pet to make up for it lol

Message 139 of 145
Latest reply

i know this sounds silly and maybe some city people like me ,but nobody will eat them ,in fact my wife gave them to the person taking the chicken to her farm ,which is quiet funny ,while waiting to get the chicken ,she does not have to feed her but gets the eggs. amazing

Message 140 of 145
Latest reply