i have just opened an ebay store, now my previous items i have listed are still not moved or listed

rayymike
Community Member

i have just opened an ebay store yesterday, now my previous items i have listed are still not moved or listed into my store, how do i move my items that have already been listed within past week and i listed a new item just today and it didnt list in my store, so how do i get my items listed into my store? ebay sent an email once my store was opened and said all my items listed will be moved into store within 24hrs and it has been over 24hours.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

i have just opened an ebay store, now my previous items i have listed are still not moved or listed

I know what you are going through. I had a similar thing this week. In Fact, I listed a 3 day auction through my newly opened store, and it turned up in the search listings only 4 hours before it ended.

It can happen to take longer than normal sometimes, and then others, it is there within an hour.

Hopefully it turns up soon for you, but I have known it to go almost 3 days personally.
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Whilst all your listings will transfer to your store automatically, only BIN items attract the benefits of a store. Unless your items are collectable.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

i went through this 2 weeks ago when i opened my store

the easy fix... create some store categories and edit your existing items and assign them a store category

once you do that it will put them in the store

i did this through turbolister as it was quicker and easier

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply