international handling cost and turbo lister

when listing via turbo lister, when also making avail worldwide I add a handling cost which covers the cost of my waterproof env, I very rarely add a handling cost in to australian sales as most are posted in satchels.

I fill out the international handling cost and upload and its never there.  why?  I do my turbo lister updates regularly.  anyone else have this issue or even more helpful how do I solve this. thanks

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I rarely list with international postage but if I did then for the small cost of a waterproof wrapper I would prefer to add a few cents to the item cost or just cover the cost myself rather than waste time trying to sort out the problem with TL. I can only suggest that you ask the TL experts by emailing turbodata@ebay.com

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

we're talking close to $1 for the shurtuff satchels - and over for the large ones so it soon mounts up PJ.  sell 100 items internationally  thats $100 to absorb.  anyone else have this issue?

as ebay promotes you make a listing open internationally and you have tons of other buyers interested ... so I'd like to sort it out

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

sorry didn't mean to confuse you I was logged into my other id - i;m both onekiwi0 and lotsamagsnbags

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply