international postage fee incorrect

ebay seems to be charging customers incorrect international postage fees, my listing charged the customer $13.55 when cheapest post option is $19.55 not sure how they can get this so wrong but it is causing me issues with buyers and also leaving me out of pocket to cover the extra on multiple occasions . i have added handling costs to try and combat this issue but it is very frustrating that a company that charges so much in fees cant get their platform working correctly

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Off topic, but this proviso that is in a couple of your listings that I looked at is completely wrong.

The insurance is for the seller's benefit and you cannot deny a refund by the buyer because they didn't pay for insurance and registered post.

Capture.PNG

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

Just a thought have you got the correct size and weight setup in your listings.

Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

Exactly

OP, copy and pasting that on the listings is not going to override eBay's policy/MBG 

If a buyer opens an item not received dispute for an item you do not provide tracking for, the buyer will win and you will have to refund them. The buyer does not have to pay a cent extra . End of story

Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

can you people stick to the topic at hand or dont bother replying

what is this community just a bunch of people having a sook over nothing that concerns or implicates there life in any way ๐Ÿ˜‚

Message 5 of 20
Latest reply

thanks for trying to help , yea i do and even by altering the weight and size $19.55 is the minimum fee for international with aus post

Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

Why are you not just using a flat rate - that you would charge to post each item.??

You know how you package - you know the weight - the Aust Post site will give how much to send.

Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

Sorry you don't like factual comments

Nobody is having a sook

You are not a mod so you do not get to tell people what they can comment on

Would you rather members here point out your trying to deter buyers from opening valid disputes when items don't arrive is not on or would you rather the eBay bots pick up on this and bin your listings instead?

Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

too many separate countries for me to go though and figure out shipping to each one i use flat rate for australia wide just not international

Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

was just saying maybe worry about the issue at hand

Message 10 of 20
Latest reply