international shipping

Hello PLEASE RESCUE me from all things international post that dont make sense.  Is there are standard 123 to selling internationally or its jargon.

If i started selling clothes do i just click on international selling and it works out its own postage and which country do i start with or get click happy and click them all?  What are the most people international places to sell in obviously UK being one

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: international shipping

Your query has come up in the fun and games section on ebay not the question and answer section.Good luck!!

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I think most of us learned by a bit of trial and error.

YouTube helps too.

You can choose worldwide shipping, or exclude countries based on your preferences.

Standard tracked shipping for many places is around AUD$25, BUT some countries can be over $30.00. Don't know how many buyers are going to fork out that much for postage on second hand clothing, but you never know...?

I wouldn't ship worldwide TBH, there are too many countries with too many issues even if you have tracking.

I don't know if many people sell clothing internationally, however if you intend to sell to places like the US, you will also need to give measurements in inches.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Are your clothes high-end? If not, why would you put yourself through the trials and travails of selling Internationally?

I doubt, (not being a clothes seller, but understanding it's probably the most saturated market on eBay) that you would realise any more profit than from restricting your sales to Australia.

Your only point of difference, Internationally, would be Australian labels. Which would most likely be more saleable in Oz.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply