just love it when i win

this 21 hold policy ebay has... i sold item ebay says they hold payment for 21 days emails back and forth..so i just simply said i listed in my auction i would not post until i had cleared funds..  pointed this out to ebay... buyer still bid.. and guess what now they going to release funds...to the troll  s  u all know who you are.see im right.

Message 1 of 60
Latest reply
59 REPLIES 59

just love it when i win

@bloodlust_03 wrote:

and to add  reason why i pushed ebay for this..is because i posted the item would not be sent until cleared funds as a condition of sale.. the winner didn't even have the money to pay for item.. said he would pay 5 days after he placed his bid...i told him that ebay will hold his funds for 21 days.. his responce was "i don't care u have to post under ebay policy"

a case of a buyer using the systym to his advantage...i waited for payment  and i still had to send a second reminder.. this is because the buyer tried to use ebay policy ...for his advantage.i know better  i know the law

ok . so im the wrong dooer here for sticking to my rights.. as a casual seller..  i always win   ive never lost in court

Oh great, Dennis Denuto is in the building. YAY!

Message 51 of 60
Latest reply

just love it when i win

But he knows the law. Don't forget that.

Related image

Message 52 of 60
Latest reply

just love it when i win

@bloodlust_03 wrote:

..  i always win   ive never lost in court

How many times have you been to court?

What a way to live.....constantly going to court to enforce what you say are your rights.

Message 53 of 60
Latest reply

just love it when i win

If they've never lost in court, there is a fair chance they've never appeared.

Message 54 of 60
Latest reply

just love it when i win

That is what I was thinking. Smiley Wink

Message 55 of 60
Latest reply

just love it when i win

The OP has gone very quiet, perhaps the dude guy has realised he's wrong but doesn't want to admit it.

roflmao.gif

Spoiler
Guess he'll be back later to apologise huh.
Spoiler
That emoticom appears to be making a rude gesture with it's left arm................hmmmmm.
Poetic perhaps..................original.gif
Spoiler
Once seen, can't be unseen.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 56 of 60
Latest reply

just love it when i win

Hope it wasn't another fake item sold.

You're right bloodlust................you are always right................in your own mind.

Just remember you create the reactions from others.......it's no mere conspiracy..........it is what you chose.

image host
Message 57 of 60
Latest reply

just love it when i win

There are many reasons to go to court, especially if you break the law. Was he defending himself in court all these times?

Message 58 of 60
Latest reply

just love it when i win

People who claim they know everything, usually know nothing, just rave on trying to convince everyone else, and failing miserably.

I notice the op has changed his user id after a month, probably couldn't spell the other one.

Message 59 of 60
Latest reply

just love it when i win

OPs still trying to work out the difference between cleared funds and released funds,this is hard for some to understand and may take along time to figure out.

Message 60 of 60
Latest reply