just love it when i win

this 21 hold policy ebay has... i sold item ebay says they hold payment for 21 days emails back and forth..so i just simply said i listed in my auction i would not post until i had cleared funds..  pointed this out to ebay... buyer still bid.. and guess what now they going to release funds...to the troll  s  u all know who you are.see im right.

Message 1 of 60
Latest reply
59 REPLIES 59

just love it when i win

What a lot of effort over a minor issue!!  Probably why no one else has bothered to go to this trouble.  You seem to have a habit of calling people names, even your buyers (against eBay rules) Also I am curious about your username, which means "a person who wants to kill and maim". Do you think this will instill trust and make anyone want to buy from you?

Message 2 of 60
Latest reply

just love it when i win

Haha come back here when your funds are actually released say in 21 days and then start gloating.

Just because ebay says they're going to do it doesn't mean they will lol.

If ebay are now willing to cave into your demands regarding the 21 days hold then by golly ebay better get ready for a pounding by all other sellers that have a hold on their funds otherwise what's good for the goose is good for the gander and I personally will be on ebay's **bleep** holes about it lol.

Message 3 of 60
Latest reply

just love it when i win

Sometimes I feel genuinely sorry for ebay CS reps and the trials they have to go through.

It's no wonder that some of them will say absolutely anything to get some people off the phone or the Send Email button.

Message 4 of 60
Latest reply

just love it when i win

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Maybe you are right and have received your money immediately but there is no way we can prove it.

I suspect that you are telling porkies just to prove a point.

TBH I doubt that anyone here really cares much and we are unlikely to be patting you on the back for being a winner.

Message 5 of 60
Latest reply

just love it when i win

@joztamps wrote:

Sometimes I feel genuinely sorry for ebay CS reps and the trials they have to go through.

It's no wonder that some of them will say absolutely anything to get some people off the phone or the Send Email button.

So true joz, I suspect that a mere CS rep wouldn't have the authority to actually do what the OP has said they can.

Maybe, just maybe, as a one-off but not a blanket ruling for all future sales.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 6 of 60
Latest reply

just love it when i win

@padi*0409 wrote:

@joztamps wrote:

So true joz, I suspect that a mere CS rep wouldn't have the authority to actually do what the OP has said they can.

Maybe, just maybe, as a one-off but not a blanket ruling for all future sales.

Especially given that it's PayPal that released the funds and not eBay. If you want funds released you have to ring PayPal not eBay.

Message 7 of 60
Latest reply

just love it when i win

3 emails not a big effort

Message 8 of 60
Latest reply

just love it when i win

12 hours it took have funds..
Message 9 of 60
Latest reply

just love it when i win

shows how much u know