listing an item for international sale

ive just listed an item i want to show up on the USA and UK ebay sites, clicked all the spots on the listing page to do with international but when i do a search of the USA site i dont see my item.

only see it on the AU site.

is there something i havent done?

thanks.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

As far as I'm concerned, that visibility click does the trick.

Puts the listings on top, rather than down in the 'Other items from international sellers'

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

looks like ive done all i can.

selling manager pro might have something but from what i can see it $10 a month, not worth it for 1 item.

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

just noticed i can use pro for the first 30 days free trial, perhaps i should take up the offer

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

As far as I'm concerned, that visibility click does the trick.

Puts the listings on top, rather than down in the 'Other items from international sellers'

I'm not arguing with you about what it does or doesn't do for you, I'm just stating what it's actually designed to do, which has nothing to do with visibility and everything to do with streamlining listing activities (the word 'visibility'  isn't even mentioned). 

smp other sites.PNG

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

Yeah, I get it that you don't have to log into the particular ebay site

that you want to list on.

So thumbs up for ease of use (as well as visibility)      snicker.gif

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

I didn't doubt that you would, I'm putting the info there for others for the sake of clarification (both the function name, location and primary purpose). If it boosts visbility as well, awesome. If it happened to be a coincidence, at least people won't wonder why it's not working when they try it. 

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply