mail sorting centers nsw qld

Chullora NSW and Underwood Qld...Anyone else find these sorting centers seem to hold parcels for 5 to 7 business days where once parcels use to be held only for a day or two max...  ?..And it aint xmas either..

Man Sad

Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

The black holes of planet Australia Post Woman Mad

Message 2 of 27
Latest reply

Add to them Sushine West, all of them are automated distribution hubs that have been problematic for the last couple of years or more, and AP seems unwilling or unable to fix the problems.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 27
Latest reply

Unfortunately when you pay the "Top Brass"such incredibly inflated salaries there isnt a great deal of money left to do the job that you are supposed to be doing.  Third world countries have a better postal system than we do!!!!!!!

Message 4 of 27
Latest reply

Maybe they will be able to fix them if they pay their next CEO a more sensible wage. Should be a spare 2-3mil floating around in the kitty.

Message 6 of 27
Latest reply

@daydreams_12 wrote:

Unfortunately when you pay the "Top Brass"such incredibly inflated salaries there isnt a great deal of money left to do the job that you are supposed to be doing.  Third world countries have a better postal system than we do!!!!!!!

The courier division of Australia Post made $138million profit in the last 6 months.....that alone should pay the top brass's salary with a bit left over.

Message 7 of 27
Latest reply

An item I purchased before Christmas was stuck on the Chullora roundabout. As far as I know it's still there going around in circles. It was getting scanned every few days until the tracking number was no longer available due to time. Thankfully I had a lovely seller who resent the item (which I felt bad about because it was a $100 item and it wasn't fair that she lost out either).

Message 8 of 27
Latest reply

HA, maybe it's with mine that's doing the Magic Roundabout at Sunshine West Tippy...................sigh.

Maybe I should send Batgirl and the Paccies over there to stir the robots up...............then again maybe not, I might never see them again.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 9 of 27
Latest reply

Wash your mouth out with soap. How dare you even consider traumatising dear sweet BGTB, and those with the long eyelashes, by sending them on the never ending roundabout. Shame on you. Shame, shame, shame.

Message 10 of 27
Latest reply