new ebay tracking rules favour Amazon sellers Amazon seller will pick up all intentional sales

so now we must use tracking otherwise a buyer can open a dispute and within 3 days they will receive a refund if there is no tracking on a parcel correct ebay ?

so the cheapest form of tracking for a parcel going overseas is about $13.00 australian dollars 

so how can we afford to charge our customers $13.00 on top of a $10 item for example now we are able to post a item overseas with a CN22 form that sometimes goes into the system and sometimes doesnt becuase Australia post is effeicent 

I believe all Aussie sellers on ebay will lose there international sales and there very clever Amazon comapny will pick up the sales 

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

new ebay tracking rules favour Amazon sellers Amazon seller will pick up all intentional sales

yeh your right dave. when I looked up aus post webite it said  no tracking with domestic letters.. that big red cross....

however if you now buy theri prepaid env. you can.

(just no registered/priority anymore)

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

The $5.95 B4 ones are cardboard, which reduces the need for at least some packaging.

The C5 are paper, unfortunately.

I only use prepaid envelopes. They work out considerably cheaper for the vast bulk of my items. Almost all are over 125g packed, so buying 50-packs at $2.52 each is worth the investment.

I only buy 10-packs of the tracked ones, as most of my sales don't warrant tracking.

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

you mean the C4 the large ones are cardboard?

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

B4.

Yes

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

still confused, none of the ones my PO showed me today in large size were cardboard.. and B4. do yours have a green strip on them? what do they look like please.
Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

Yes, they have a green strip. And a tracking number starting with 'TMP19...' Apparently now they are claiming C4 - they definitely used to be B4.

They are headed 'Domestic letter with tracking'.

They've been around for a couple of years. Maybe buy them online from AP?

https://auspost.com.au/shop/sending/postage-prepaid-envelopes?fm=search-organic:prepaid%20envelopes:...

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply