no one to talk to...

cummiscot
Community Member

Hi, Im trying to contact Ebay about my invoice...they made a mistake i think, so i want to clear it out....the problem is THERE IS NOBODY TO TALK TOO!!.... their chat service slowly disappeared... you had to go to contact and help,choose the right question,so you will get the chat as option..most of the problem questions had phone and email options .. now there is NOTHING! ive tried the question i usually use(in the selling category) but no luck this time..ive tried ALL THE OPTIONS, not one contact option!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU FOR REAL?? DOES EBAY STILL EXIST? Ive even tried the worst case,when someone hacked my account,the answer was : Here's what we found for "Someone has used your account" If you think someone is trying to take over your account – or already has, here's what you need to do: Check with anyone who might use your account to make sure they haven't made any changes. Try to sign in to your account. If you can sign in, change your password right away and follow these instructions for securing your account. If you can't sign in, contact eBay and we'll be happy help you sort things out. If your account has been tampered with, we'll work with you to secure it. We'll ask you to change your password and may even put your account on hold for a while until it's secure again. Underneath were the 2 options PH &Email..both said the same Email us Email support isn't available for the selected category. If you can't sign in, contact eBay and we'll be happy help you sort things out. If your account has been tampered with, we'll work with you to secure it. We'll ask you to change your password and may even put your account on hold for a while until it's secure again. I quote again : CONTACT US IF U CANT SIGN IN,SEND US A DOVE AND WE'LL BE HAPPY(!!) TO HELP.... i would even fax them,or send a letter,if i had the option! Great situation,i feel so safe and secure to use ebay,especially when i get all this email about "how ebay protects me" spam.they make me so secure,like im in a panic room... Im trying to post it for few hours now...."Technical difficulty" is the msg i get...YOU GOT THAT RIGHT...

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

no one to talk to...

People come on...ebay police(luna) is erasing a phone number of the company that u use it services,sellers here pay top dollar for years to THIS COMPANY,but they want their fees,they dont want to spend money on talking to u,or what is known in the "business world" as
C U S T O M E R S E R V I C E
Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

no one to talk to...

everything I choose, even account security comes up as phone contact being temporarily unavailable.

Very helpful indeed.
Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

no one to talk to...

saarzi
Community Member
Im not sure why you guys cant see it... its available for all options for me.
Ive inboxed you cummiscot.
Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

no one to talk to...

I,ve checked it a few times over the last 24 hours and its coming up for me too. You do have to go through a few steps to finally get to the phone number though, which might confuse someone unfamiliar with the process or new members. ( It doesnt explain the message you are seeing though Harley ) . Maybe its a server or state based problem.

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

no one to talk to...

Hi ppl,

Here's the update for the situation.... Ive managed to get a chat option through my other account,(my main one is suspended) I've chat with Sumit from india, ive asked if i didnt received contact options because my account is suspended,did ebay actually cut communication with a customer that owes them money??! he answered "no its because its the weekend,no one on the phone,so option is not available. ive asked,then how come ive tried all week and had the same problem,also why then the email option wasnt available ?? he couldnt and didnt answer this...he argued with me that i should get it on monday,when i asked if i can send him the screenshot to prove my point,he reluctantly gave me the ph number,THE SECRET EBAY PHONE NUMBER!!!!  WHOOOHOOO 🙂 

and who knew you just need to beg for it,and u get it...

So, today ive called them,after a long wait on the line,at last i got china , sorry ebay , on the other side.Of course,their was a mistake in the invoice,they have charged me for another month store fee,although ive closed it.(not the first time it happened,CHECK YOUR INVOICES PPL) you think ive got an appology or something close to it?? China couldnt care less...

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply