paypal payments

can someone tell me how long it usually takes for paypal payments to show in your bank account please?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: paypal payments

Around 2-3 Days - excluding weekends.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Do you mean payments from your buyers, or money you are withdrawing from your Paypal account? 

If the former, the money does not automatically go into your bank account, it sits in your Paypal account until you withdraw it.  It will usually show in your Paypal account immediately, unless the buyer doesn't have a bank account linked to their Paypal which means it will be what is called an Echeque and these can take 5-7 days to clear before the funds are available in your Paypal account. 

If the latter, it used to be 2-4 working days, but of late has been much quicker and sometimes overnight.

Cheers,

Penny

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Around 2-3 Days - excluding weekends.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

thank you, i'm new to selling long time buyer.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Do you mean payments from your buyers, or money you are withdrawing from your Paypal account? 

If the former, the money does not automatically go into your bank account, it sits in your Paypal account until you withdraw it.  It will usually show in your Paypal account immediately, unless the buyer doesn't have a bank account linked to their Paypal which means it will be what is called an Echeque and these can take 5-7 days to clear before the funds are available in your Paypal account. 

If the latter, it used to be 2-4 working days, but of late has been much quicker and sometimes overnight.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

hi, thanks again, yes it was payments from buyers i was asking about and didnt know about the withdrawl thing, got it now i think.

cheers.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply