"Your pay pal is not like all my other transactions I have made, might have to canceled order sorry"

Come again?

This is the 2nd time I've received such a message. At first I thought it was just an excuse not to pay...but now it appears to be a recurring problem

Does anybody have any idea about this issue?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

"Your pay pal is not like all my other transactions I have made, might have to canceled order sorry"

I think your more common option is buyers who have a PayPal account and pay that way. The less common option for you I think is buyers that use PayPal as a guest.

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

I think sometimes the email is different because they paid more than one seller at once (all the items showing in their purchase history, or items from at least two sellers).  That's when it doesn't show any of the items they bought on the emai..

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

I just went through my emails and the Notification of Payment Received showed the item the buyer bought. There was no mention of seller protection though.

I had a buyer the other  day that bought items from all 3 accounts. He paid them all in one go (my items were the only ones he had to pay for). The 3 emails that came through were the "item number XXXXXX - Notification of an Instant Payment Received from <username> (buyers email address)" ones. Technically he was paying 3 different sellers in one payment.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply