remove contact from listings

My Message to Ebay

I just noticed 630 of my listings state that I need to remove my personal contact details. This is 2017 for people to be able to contact us as a business is a basic human right and you may be in breach of many laws including discrimination. Please Take this to management and have your legal people investigate. I think this action needs to be suspended while eBay investigate the matter. If Ebay want to grow and encourage more real businesses online this needs to be addressed. I look forward to your responses on this one and if I am wrong i will agree to disagree. Also if you proceed with this action I trust you will provide a tool to remove the personal details as you did with the active content. I am sure I speak for many busy sellers like me that we don't have the time to go through and change each listing. Thanks Brenton

Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

another hilarious thing about the "contact / links policy" violations which are popping up is that crazylister, who are now a partner of ebay's with listing templates, have embedded links in their listing HTML which makes the listings come up as violating the policy.

i am a paid subscriber of crazylister (i got a good deal ages ago, wouldn't pay the ridiculous prices they charge now) and just find this unfathomable. surely if you're going to put this in place, you'd alert these people in due time to make the necessary changes / modifications.

once again - not much thought into the implementation / execution of this policy change.

Message 31 of 34
Latest reply

This is absolute bullship eBay! Theres no way in hell i will be manually editing every single add I have. You take enough of my money, yet you still want more. Just close my store instead.  Fwucking knobs!

Message 32 of 34
Latest reply

I looked at crazy lister now I know what not to use. Thanks for sharing .
Message 33 of 34
Latest reply

Make sure you express your thoughts to eBay mate. They probably don't read this.. contact customer support and let them know how you feel.
Tight lines
Message 34 of 34
Latest reply