saved/bulk listings program?

hi all, i'm a casual but regular seller & have just cancelled all 70 listings, they are only saved in the 'unsold' items section for 30 days. I might want to take a break from selling for longer than that so what is the cheapest & easiest option to save them?

i Googled to see what programs are available but alot want a $20+ per month subscription but not really worth it for me, I would be happier paying a one off fee, any suggestions?

Ok Ebay Turbolister was a bit slow but it was better than nothing. Ideally something similar where i can save the listing title, description & photos to upload whenever i want would be great. 

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: saved/bulk listings program?

Bulk edit to re-list and then bulk edit to schedule 20 days ahead - 3 weeks is eBay schedule maximum. Just before that 20 days is up, bulk re-schedule another 20 days ahead, - rinse, repeat. I do this every year. I take 2-3 months break end of every year, set up my new listings for the next year, and have them scheduled ready to start on the day I come back. Costs nothing; there are plenty of apps that will send you reminders.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Bulk edit to re-list and then bulk edit to schedule 20 days ahead - 3 weeks is eBay schedule maximum. Just before that 20 days is up, bulk re-schedule another 20 days ahead, - rinse, repeat. I do this every year. I take 2-3 months break end of every year, set up my new listings for the next year, and have them scheduled ready to start on the day I come back. Costs nothing; there are plenty of apps that will send you reminders.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

I think the "time away" function is now available to all sellers, not just stores.

So you make your items active - and then fill in the time away function - and they disappear until you get back.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/selling-tools/time-away?id=5137

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Ps:   I think there is a 30 day limit - but you could just keep amending it

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

That's a better answer. I forgot time away was available to all.  What I do with my store items is to set Pause Sales for 30 days, then around 25 days or whatever take off pause settings for a few minutes, then immediately re-start pause again for another 30 days. Etc. The re-schedule works for me for new (not previously listed) auction items. I think ended items stay in Unsold for 60 days?

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I think ended items stay in Unsold for 60 days?

Yes, and I think longer on .com site....can anyone confirm?

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

90 days for me. It's in the settings.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

thanks all for the suggestions,  i did use time away awhile back but didn't think of doing the trick where i can extend it again. I'll have to look at the schedule thing too when my brain is working better lol. 

All seems easier than trying to find a program for it, but i still mourn the loss of Turbolister hah.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply