sell & earn an ebay voucher / $1 fvf weekend listings

I understand its invite only ... and for items listed and sold within the period accepted up to 31/5

normal ebay fees apply (t&cs).

anyone see any conflict (eg with fvf?) with this and accepting the $1 fvf free listing weekend listing promo.... that is if it keeps going...

are ebay really that desperate/generous to see people sell more?

TIA

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

The promotions have been going for long enough now that sellers would be here in droves if there was a problem.

Are you sure you are reading it correctly?

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I don't follow lyndall.  sellers aren't here in droves ....however  the invite is new...only got it today

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

That is my point.....sellers are not here complaining about the promotions.  The promotions have been going long enough that if there was a problem with them sellers would be here complaining.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

but they haven't had time to complain.  its only out today, to list and sell in one day, .....

hence I'm the first one to ask the question about the 2 promos coinciding... unless we find this weekend is no longer $1 fvf

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Promos often coincide. A few weeks ago there was an unlimited free listing promo, with standard FVFs, that ran over a mega weekend.

Pick the one that suits you best. Simple.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

yes -  was thinking of doing both the ones I mentioned above... hard to know if one cancels out the other!

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply