they're fiddling again

LOL....my login on au site is now in German....send a message - it's in German...revise an item - same....must be wine o'clock 🙂

Message 1 of 52
Latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

Re: they're fiddling again

Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Parts ..........................................

Message 31 of 52
Latest reply

Cat LOL

Luckily, I'm a born tinkler

I mean, tinkle-r

Not tinkle .......

never mind 

Message 32 of 52
Latest reply

@twyngwyn wrote:
all my messages won't open, so I'm answering them from my email....

It may not work sending them from your email. Each time I've tried to do that the other person gets a blank message. It's been that way for a good 12 months I think. I used to always reply from my email because it was easier, then I was getting replies saying they had received a blank email.

I'm no longer feeling discriminated against, I just got a German login box. I changed the address bar back to .com.au and it reverted back to English. I logged in, which took me to the German message page that you get when you login sometimes. I changed it back to .com.au and hit continue. It took me to my messages (where I was trying to get for the purpose of this exercise) and it was back in German. Once again changed it back to .com.au and it stayed in English. I was able to hit reply on a message. I didn't want to reply, so don't know if it then sends or not.

Message 33 of 52
Latest reply

Saturday morning 6th August, same problem as yesterday, the German log in screen keeps appearing !

Message 34 of 52
Latest reply

Why don't you just stay logged in all the time?

I do and I haven't had anything but English, aufweidersen Woman Very Happy

Message 35 of 52
Latest reply

We do stay signed all the time...

But periodically ebay ask you to sign in again when you change to another screen.

It's then that this silly multi-lingual login prompt comes up.

Most often when I go to my messages inbox i get the new prompt.

I found that it works if you hover your mouse over the "My Ebay" link up at the top right, then go down to "My Messages".

When you do this you just go straight to the inbox without getting another login prompt. Its a workaround.

Message 36 of 52
Latest reply

i'm logged in all the time and thus far have not had this particular problem, isnt this poking a hornets nest with a stick, its about the only glitch ive missed out on.

look, i'm not having a go ebay so dont end my selling please.

Message 37 of 52
Latest reply

Glad I found this thread. My Ebay is the Australian site but when I click "Messages" I am taken to either the Spanish or Hong Kong site. 

Message 38 of 52
Latest reply

found messages had to log in again in german but read clarry100 idea of my ebay then messages,it works

thanks clarry100

Message 39 of 52
Latest reply

well well well, saying please didnt work

yep, ive joined the germans message system.

i think its time we joined brexit! or is it ebayexit? baxet? boxit?

Message 40 of 52
Latest reply