today I am supposed to contact the resolution centre as my buyer did not pay or pick up item

Today I am supposed to contact the Resolution centre as my buyer did not pay or pick up item. All it says is receive fee credit. I want to relist this item. What do I do next ?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: today I am supposed to contact the resolution centre as my buyer did not pay or pick up item

At the end of day #4 you open up an unpaid item case. This action gives your buyer a further 4-days to pay up.

If at the end of that 4-day period they still have not paid you close the case to receive your fees back. The buyer will also have an unpaid item strike recorded on their account.

After this you can relist your item. Unless you have a duplicate item you cannot relist it until the case is closed because your buyer still could pay to avoid the unpaid item strike. If you have resold the item and cannot then send it you will be in trouble yourself for running out of stock. This will earn you a defect.

Make sure you have your blocks setup to exclude buyers from buying/bidding if they have 2 or more unpaid strikes in a 12-motn period. This will help keep the occurrence of non-payers down.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: today I am supposed to contact the resolution centre as my buyer did not pay or pick up item

Click receive fee credit, this will give you back your fvf.  Then go back to your sold items page and click the drop down menu at the right of the item and select Relist.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

At the end of day #4 you open up an unpaid item case. This action gives your buyer a further 4-days to pay up.

If at the end of that 4-day period they still have not paid you close the case to receive your fees back. The buyer will also have an unpaid item strike recorded on their account.

After this you can relist your item. Unless you have a duplicate item you cannot relist it until the case is closed because your buyer still could pay to avoid the unpaid item strike. If you have resold the item and cannot then send it you will be in trouble yourself for running out of stock. This will earn you a defect.

Make sure you have your blocks setup to exclude buyers from buying/bidding if they have 2 or more unpaid strikes in a 12-motn period. This will help keep the occurrence of non-payers down.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Thank you Penny.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Thank you but this case was put before the resolution centre over a month ago.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Then click on the receive fee credit option,it should take you to an option that says something along the lines of "have you received payment for this item" and a couple of options to select.

Click on the appropriate option and the case will be closed and you will get a credit for the Final Value Fees on your invoice, the buyer will also be issued with a non payment strike.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Next time, if there is one, don't wait as long, close the dispute after 4 days and then you can relist or send a second chance offer if there were underbidders.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply