unable to complete selling listing on eBay

It's me again, one week later and still unable to complete a selling listing on eBay!  Thanks to all members for their valuable help over the past few days. I did set myself up with the turbo lister, and have today been able to complete a listing thru that. But what can be my problem with eBay? They assured me that the 'bugs' were removed but alas, they weren't. Any new suggestions?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: unable to complete selling listing on eBay

cq_tech
Community Member
Nina, I can see that you were able to successfully list your items with turbolister so all I can suggest now is that you stop banging your head against a brick wall as far as ebay's bugs are concerned, and continue using turbolister instead. ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

tstore
Community Member
And keep the conversation in the original thread you created
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I really appreciate your advice. I'm still puzzled about why I can't complete my listing via eBay. I tried again today and no success.

A new question for you if you please. I have successfully listed on Turbo, but in the 'item specifics, condition" box, my words are translated into German. This is a linguistic talent I do not have, nor want as an eBay Oz seller. Why has this happened?

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Sorry, I'm really green at this. Now I  understand what you were saying. thanks

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I have also had issues listing and relisting.

Looks like it is the business postage policies which seem to keep developing errors.

I fixed this by opting out of business policies. Now all is fine.
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply