why has it become so hard to sell anyhing

Message 1 of 40
Latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

were have all the buyers gone from ebay

Oh and for the bleeding heart sellers

Ive have no itention of sending this item back

Why should i ?????

To allow him to re sell it is only paticipating in another fraud???

I,ll put a hammer through it first then post it back high priority express COD

Message 21 of 40
Latest reply

uncle-acid,you're trippin'.Your fake vape issue is on another thread.

Sellers here didn't do anything to you but they probably added you to the party list anyway 'cos you're special Woman Happy

Message 22 of 40
Latest reply

@2011.narelle wrote:

uncle-acid,you're trippin'.Your fake vape issue is on another thread.

Sellers here didn't do anything to you but they probably added you to the party list anyway 'cos you're special Woman Happy

Yep, my party list has grown. It's gunna be a HUUUUGE party!!

Message 23 of 40
Latest reply

I kinda like him cos he's angry.His thread is right under you know who so would be funny if he was the neighbour.

Message 24 of 40
Latest reply

It doesn't matter whether members of this forum would ever buy anything from you or not, that's not the point. The point is, if someone doesn't like something you say to them, they can try and buy stuff off you with the sole intention of trashing your feedback. Don't believe for a second it doesn't and hasn't already happened, because it has. I was lucky my blocks stopped them when they tried. Someone else on this forum was not so lucky.

Message 25 of 40
Latest reply

milk1 is a ray of sunshine but is so uncool for trying to gatecrash & bring Koolade to the party.We already invited grumpycat anyways.

Dunno what he's carrying on about anyway.I said i kinda like the uncle guy cos he was fiesty & replied to his issue on the other thread & he gave me a nice kudo so he's not mad at me.Meh,we getting in me Ford & going on a roadtrip to Nimben to get something for the party.

Posters implying that sellers sell fake good & all the rest, on the Selling boards have to expect some form of comment about it.We aint acting as the seller in nice replies to abuse to avoid negs when answering here.

Message 26 of 40
Latest reply

@sawnuts69 wrote:

They've all gone back to school >> https://www.youtube.com/user/scamschool

Smiley Tongue

Message 27 of 40
Latest reply

Milk1. Love it, that's really funny. When I was in high school the intellectual giants I was stuck with used to run around saying Wilk Wilk sounds like milk. I must admit that I didn't think about what you have said there sheep, valid point so I will admit being wrong there. You block them. Now I'm angry about Richard craniums (synonyms) doing that. Makes me want to shoot them in the face. I see someone had my post removed
Message 28 of 40
Latest reply

Update there not a someone a moderator. Sitting in the corner now thinking about what I've done.
Message 29 of 40
Latest reply

lolobgo
Community Member

If you look at 

http://www.trafficestimate.com/ebay.com.au

last year for october there was Estimated Visits:29,929,250

this year was Estimated Visits:26,432,600

I'd call that a decent drop in visits.... not to mention i think the 26 million that are on are sellers checking if we sold anything! 

Message 30 of 40
Latest reply