what are the different amounts on my selling item

i just noticed that there is an amount under the current bidding price when i look in my selling activity

can anyone explain what this means?

thanks

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

It means that the next bid has to be more than the one already placed basically.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

no that doesnt make any sense

for one item i have got a bid for 20.50

underneath that when i look at it from my end through my account it says 16.60 under it- the ones that have bids have these second numbers inn green. if it doesnt then it seems to be red- it cant be my fees- surely they cant charge me that for this listing

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Can you take a screen shot of it so we can have a look? If you are on a windows computer, hit the fn key and the prt scr key at the same time. Then open up 'paint' and paste it in there. Crop it to remove any excess, save as a file, then post it on here.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@workm_cass wrote:

no that doesnt make any sense

for one item i have got a bid for 20.50

underneath that when i look at it from my end through my account it says 16.60 under it- the ones that have bids have these second numbers inn green. if it doesnt then it seems to be red- it cant be my fees- surely they cant charge me that for this listing

It might be a long shot, but does sound a bit like you have been allocated an eBay discount voucher.

If you do the discounted prices show as well as the the actual price.

The discount applies to most listings, and also appears on your own too.

You can check if you have one by hovering over my eBay and at the bottom of the menu it will show in green a discount voucher with x%.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply