what do I do about seller who will not contact me about a product he bought and paid for .

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

what do I do about seller who will not contact me about a product he bought and paid for .

I take it to mean you bought and paid for.

If it is past the ETD you can open INR claim.

A little more detail would help for us to assist you further just add more details in the body of the next post you make

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Sometimes I had items marked as sent AFTER they arrived, so you never know. If the item has not arrived by the estimated delivery date and the seller still ignores you, you can open a case, as katistrophic said, but you will have to wait until the last day of the estimated delivery date, even if I understand it is annoying not to know what is going on... What is the general feedback of the seller?

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Is it one of the pick-up items you sold ????

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I took it the OP meant *buyer* rather than seller , too

Could be either I guess

Just not what it says in the heading

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Well, between us we have pretty much covered the field LOL

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply