Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay directing PayPal to hold funds again?

Hi, So I'm a new seller. After almost loosing the will to live working out how I can have multiple "variations", our as most people seem to use it, multiple items, in your listing, I'm up and running and selling and..... eBay have directed us to hold...

Resolved! Monthly account summary

Hi guys, I am so confused about the new monthy account summary! I do my accounts each month so I know where I stand with my profits and losses. I am now signed up to manage funds, and the invoice (format) has totally changed. I know ebay calculates m...

Another enhanced experience...

I notice that items are no longer 'Sent', but 'Shipped'. And 'It's time to 'Ship' your item. More Americanisations.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to upload return tracking and send label

Hi all. I need to send a return label to a customer so they can send something back. Ive done the label and saved on my desctop. Problem is:I can not see anywear in the return details any place to add tracking or upload the label. I have sent a msg t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fees too high

Fees are ridiculous!!! I'm done with with selling on eBay. Asked buyer to pay by eft to avoid paypal fees or to contact me if there was any issues. Instead they just paid with paypal without contacting me and I was charged $10. I thought ok it's not ...

• 73 replies
  • 73 Helpful

Bullying

Hi, I have been bullied by a buyer who damaged a brand new item I sent them in order to steal a part and then return the damaged item for a full refund. I reported the buyer for bullying as I was subject to this during the resolution process but am o...

AP MyPost Combined Items Question

Does anyone know how you can combine more than 10 "orders" (which are actually just items) for one buyer in AP MyPost? I've just switched from eBay labels to there, and I can't see a way to combine more than 10 items and, of course, support is closed...

Resolved! AUSTRALIA POST CHARGING MORE & MORE & GIVING LESS AND LESS

HARD TO BELIEVE A~P~ is owned by all of us taxpayers as it's owned by the Aust Fed Govt and yet they stillhave the audacity to pay EACH of the FAT CATS MILLIONS OF DOLLARS in Salaries and Bonuses, at the cost to all Aussies, some of which can ill-aff...

why can't I edit my listing

Can anybody tell me why I can not edit the title and description in my item I have list in buy it now format?I have sold an item and now I have a variation that I can list under "sell similar", but I cant edit the original listing title or descriptio...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How to invoice through eBay for second shipping cost?

Buyer wasn't home to receive their delivery. Item went to collection centre but not collected after 3 weeks and returned to me as buyer works remotely. Buyer still wants the item and is happy to pay the additional postage to send item again. Is there...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay managed payments promotion

Could someone please helpWhy are new people joining managed payments now getting a promotion I joined in merchandise got nothing tried clicking on it and it says invitations only. Thanks.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful